Valentine’s: Chocolate Biscoff Truffles
This was one of my two projects for Valentine’s day and it ended up being really easy! These truffles were originally supposed to be peanut butter truffles, but due to a recent obsession with Biscoff Spread, they became Biscoff Truffles.
Note: These need to be refrigerated.
Chocolate Biscoff Truffles (Makes 36)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 10 oz Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup Crunch Biscoff Spread
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth.
- Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth.
- Add Biscoff Spread to chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour over cream cheese and stir until completely combined.
- Spread into an 8X8 dish and chill for several hours.
- Scoop chocolate out with a spoon or melon ball size scoop. Roll chocolate mixture into balls and chill for a few minutes if necessary as your body temperature will warm up the balls.
- Coat balls in your choice of cocoa, powdered sugar, sprinkles or chopped pecans.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Note: Feel free to omit the peanut butter if you would like them straight up chocolate.
Recipe adapted from Bakerella