Cookie Dough Pops
Thanks to Bakerella, for never letting me down. These Cookie Dough Pops not only look good, but they taste great too. I served these at a friend’s birthday party and they were gone in seconds!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- chocolate candy coating
- popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Mix in milk and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt and mix on low until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for about 30 minutes until firm enough to roll or scoop into flat patties.
- Place flattened patties on a wax paper lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Melt candy coating following instructions on the package. Remove a couple of patties from the freezer at a time and insert the stick into the ball. Dip in candy coating and let any excess fall off back into the bowl.
- Add mini chocolate chips on top and place on wax paper to set. If the chocolate pools at the bottom, dot on the wax paper until most of it is pulled off and then place it on a clean spot of the wax paper to set.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.
Recipe from Bakerella