Cake Mix to Cookies?
Its 12:00 am and I only have boxed cake mix and melting chocolate… so I’ll make cookies. Not what you’d expect, right? Well using this recipe, you can turn any kind of cake mix into cookies. I happened to have chocolate cake mix, but I think this recipe would be really cool to try with flavors like Red Velvet and Funfetti! I also didn’t add any add-ins, but if you’re making Red Velvet cookies it could be cool to add white chocolate chips or something of that sort!
Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box of cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Add-ins of your choice (optional)
- Melting chocolate (optional)
- Add 1/2 cup oil and two eggs to one box of cake mix. Add chips, nuts, and flavorings if desired.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate to decorate (optional)